Title: Pro Shop Service Attendant
Position Reports to: Director of Golf
Summary of Position: Reporting to the Director of Golf and Financial Officer, the position of Pro Shop Service Attendant includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities.
The selected individual will have a high energy level that will overflow into how he/she delivers excellent customer service.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong eye for details
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Greeting customers upon arrival
- Perform point of sale transactions
- Retail sales
- Maintain a neat and tidy Pro shop
- Telephone answering /reservations
- Open and Close the Pro shop
- End of day reconciliations
- Communication with other team members – starters, Beverage Cart Attendant, etc.
- Assist the Financial Officer with daily sales reconciliations and data processing
- Work in a team environment
Commensurate with experience (range is from $12.00/hr to $14.00/hr)
Term of employment:
This position is full time seasonal beginning in late April and ending in mid-October.
Email your resume before Monday March 12th to email@example.com