COVID-19 COURSE RULES
At Northumberland Links, the health and safety of our staff, members and customers remains our top priority. We have made a number of operational changes to ensure we are meeting or exceeding all directives from Nova Scotia’s Chief Medical Officer of Health. As per Nova Scotia Provincial Health protocols, proof of full vaccination is required to play golf and use any of the course amenities. Please be prepared to present proof of vaccination and valid ID. We ask that you review the following COVID-19 Course Rules prior to arrival:
- If you are exhibiting flu like symptoms or are required to be self-isolating, please do not come onto the property.
- All golfers must have a tee time reserved before arriving. Times may be booked online (Northumberlandlinks.com) or by calling the pro shop at 902-243-2808 or 1-800-882-9661.
- At the time of booking, please provide the name of each member of your group and the number of carts required.
- Tee times will be strictly adhered to. If your group is late for your tee time, we cannot guarantee you will have an opportunity to play.
- No carry-on alcoholic beverages.
- If you reserved a Cart, it will be located in the “Sanitized Cart” area just outside the Pro Shop.
- Carts will be sanitized before and after each play.
- The Pro Shop is open with a limit of six people at a time. Face masks must be worn and physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) must be maintained.
- As of October 4th, we are making some changes to our food and beverage service.
- The Northumberland Beverage Cart will be operating with physical distancing and public health guidelines in place.
- On weekends, the Tap-In Lounge will be open for light snacks and beverages.
- The Tap-In Restaurant is closed for the season. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you in the spring.
- The clubhouse washrooms will be open with all public health guidelines in place.
- The locker rooms and the showers are closed due to Covid-19 Public Health restrictions.
FIRST TEE /GOLF COURSE
- There will be a starter at the Starter’s Hut to provide further information.
- If time permits, you may go to the practice range and/or the practice green to warm up prior to your round.
- For smokers in a group that have a cart, a sand filled cup will be provided for you to “butt out”. Please do not leave cigarette or cigar butts in any of the cart compartments.
- You are permitted to remove the flagstick. It is recommended that one person per group remove and replace the flagstick and do so with their gloved hand.
- Please maintain a minimum physical distance of 2 metres/6ft at all times.
- Keep power carts outside the white line.
- Please play at a steady pace. No skipping holes.
- Course washrooms are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at the clubhouse, starter hut and all washrooms.
EXITING THE GOLF COURSE
- Please return your used cart to one of the two designated areas in the upper parking lot.