COVID-19 COURSE RULES
We have made a number of operational changes to ensure we are meeting or exceeding all directives from Nova Scotia’s Chief Medical Officer of Health. We ask that you review the following COVID-19 Course Rules prior to arrival:
- If you are exhibiting flu like symptoms or are required to be self-isolating, please do not come onto the property.
- All golfers must have a tee time reserved before arriving. Times may be booked online (Northumberlandlinks.com) or by calling the pro shop at 902-243-2808 or 1-800-882-9661.
- At the time of booking, please provide the name of each member of your group and the number of carts required.
- Tee times will be strictly adhered to. If your group is late for your tee time, we cannot guarantee you will have an opportunity to play.
- No carry-on alcoholic beverages.
- If you reserved a Cart, it will be located in the “Sanitized Cart” area just outside the Pro Shop.
- Carts will be sanitized before and after each play.
- The Pro Shop is open with a limit of six people at a time. Face masks must be worn and physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) must be maintained.
- The Tap-In Restaurant, including the deck, is open for service. As per Nova Scotia Provincial Health protocols, a consistent social group of up to 25 people per table is permitted. Face masks or coverings must be worn when people are not eating or drinking.
- The clubhouse washrooms will be open with all public health guidelines in place.
- The Northumberland beverage cart will be available. Please adhere to social distance guidelines.
- The locker rooms and the showers are closed due to Covid-19 Public Health restrictions.
FIRST TEE /GOLF COURSE
- There will be a starter at the Starter’s Hut to provide further information.
- If time permits, you may go to the practice range and/or the practice green to warm up prior to your round.
- For smokers in a group that have a cart, a sand filled cup will be provided for you to “butt out”. Please do not leave cigarette or cigar butts in any of the cart compartments.
- You are permitted to remove the flagstick. It is recommended that one person per group remove and replace the flagstick and do so with their gloved hand.
- Please maintain a minimum physical distance of 2 metres/6ft at all times.
- Keep power carts outside the white line.
- Please play at a steady pace. No skipping holes.
- Course washrooms are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at the clubhouse, starter hut and all washrooms.
EXITING THE GOLF COURSE
- Please return your used cart to one of the two designated areas in the upper parking lot.