We have made a number of operational changes to ensure we are meeting or exceeding all directives from Nova Scotia’s Chief Medical Officer of Health. We ask that you review the following COVID-19 Course Rules prior to arrival:
- If you are exhibiting flu like symptoms or are required to be self-isolating, please do not come onto the property.
- All golfers must have a tee time reserved before arriving. Times may be booked online (Northumberlandlinks.com) or by calling the pro shop at 902-243-2808 or 1-800-882-9661.
- Although it is recommended to prepay green fees (and cart) at the time of booking to avoid delays and congestion in the Pro shop, this is no longer mandatory.
- At the time of booking, please provide the name of each member of your group and the number of carts required.
- You are advised to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, tee times will be strictly adhered to. If your group is late for your tee time, we cannot guarantee you will have an opportunity to play.
- No carry-on alcoholic beverages.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by a Northumberland Links staff member who will help guide you and answer questions pertaining to COVID-19 related restrictions.
- We ask that you change into your golf shoes at your car.
- If you reserved a Cart, it will be located in the “Sanitized Cart” areas.
- Carts will be sanitized before and after each play.
- One person per cart unless the two individuals are in the same consistent social group of up to 10 people. Giving someone a ride or allowing a fellow playing partner to sit in the cart is not allowed.
- Once your clubs are on the cart, please proceed to the Pro Shop to register.
- The Pro Shop is open with a limit of two people at a time. Face masks must be worn and physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) must be maintained,
- The Tap-In Restaurant, including the deck, is open for service. As per Nova Scotia Provincial Health protocols, a consistent social group of up to 10 people per table is permitted. Face masks or coverings must be worn when people are not eating or drinking.
- The clubhouse washrooms will be open with all public health guidelines in place. Clubhouse washrooms are limited to one person at a time.
- The Northumberland beverage cart will be available. Face masks must be worn when ordering and picking up orders from the beverage cart.
- The locker rooms and the showers are closed due to Covid-19 Public Health restrictions.
FIRST TEE /GOLF COURSE
- There will be a starter at the Starter’s Hut to provide further information.
- If time permits, you may go to the practice range and/or the practice green to warm up prior to your round.
- For smokers in a group that have a cart, a sand filled cup will be provided for you to “butt out”. Please do not leave cigarette or cigar butts in any of the cart compartments.
- All ball washers have been removed to reduce common contact areas.
- Do not touch flagstick. Retrieve ball by hand without removing flagstick.
- Please maintain a minimum physical distance of 2 metres/6ft at all times. Nova Scotia Provincial Health protocol requires wearing a facemask outdoors when a physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) cannot be consistently maintained,
- Keep power carts a minimum of 30 yards from the green or outside the white line.
- Please play at a steady pace. No skipping holes.
- Place all trash in receptacles provided on the course.
- All bunker rakes have been removed. Please smooth footprints made in a bunker with your club or foot.
- Course washrooms are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at the clubhouse, starter hut and all washrooms.
EXITING THE GOLF COURSE
- When leaving the course please follow the signs to the parking lot. All exiting traffic will be on the west side of the clubhouse.
- Please return your used cart to one of the two designated areas and place all cart garbage in the receptacles provided.
Together we can help stop the spread of COVID-19