We have made a number of operational changes to ensure we are meeting or exceeding all directives from Nova Scotia’s Chief Medical Officer of Health. We ask that you review the following COVID-19 Course Rules prior to arrival:
- At this time, as a result of travel restrictions put in place by Nova Scotia’s Chief Medical Officer of Health on Tuesday, April 28, 2021, Northumberland Links is not permitted to take reservations for tee times from individuals or groups traveling from a restricted area. Please click here for more information.
- If you are exhibiting flu like symptoms or are required to be self-isolating, please do not come onto the property.
- All golfers must have a tee time reserved before arriving. Times may be booked by calling the Pro Shop at 902-243-2808 or 1-800-882-9661. Note: As a result of travel restrictions put in place by Nova Scotia’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, our online booking system has been temporarily suspended to allow us to better conduct Covid 19 pre-screening questions.
- Although it is recommended to prepay green fees (and cart) at the time of booking to avoid delays and congestion in the Pro shop, this is no longer mandatory.
- At the time of booking, please provide the name of each member of your group and the number of carts required.
- You are advised to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, tee times will be strictly adhered to. If your group is late for your tee time, we cannot guarantee you will have an opportunity to play.
- No carry-on alcoholic beverages.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by a Northumberland Links staff member who will help guide you and answer questions pertaining to COVID-19 related restrictions.
- We ask that you change into your golf shoes at your car.
- If you reserved a Cart, it will be located in the “Sanitized Cart” areas.
- Carts will be sanitized before and after each play.
- One person per cart at all times unless living in the same household bubble. Giving someone a ride or allowing a fellow playing partner to sit in the cart is not allowed.
- Once your clubs are on the cart, please proceed to the Pro Shop to register.
- The Pro Shop, the Tap-In Express takeout window and washrooms will be open with all public health guidelines in place.
- As per Nova Scotia Provincial Health protocol requirements, face masks must be worn upon entering any part of the Northumberland Links clubhouse including the Popshop, clubhouse washrooms and when ordering /picking up orders from the Tap-In express window or the beverage cart.
- Clubhouse washrooms are limited to one person at a time.
- The Clubhouse’s main restaurant The Tap-In, the locker rooms and the showers are closed due to Covid-19 Public Health restrictions.
FIRST TEE /GOLF COURSE
- There will be a starter at the Starter’s Hut to provide further information.
- If time permits, you may go to the practice range and/or the practice green to warm up prior to your round.
- For smokers in a group that have a cart, a sand filled cup will be provided for you to “butt out”. Please do not leave cigarette or cigar butts in any of the cart compartments.
- All ball washers have been removed to reduce common contact areas.
- Do not touch flagstick. Retrieve ball by hand without removing flagstick.
- Please maintain a minimum physical distance of 2 metres/6ft at all times. Nova Scotia Provincial Health protocol requires wearing a facemask outdoors when a physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) cannot be consistently maintained,
- Keep power carts a minimum of 30 yards from the green or outside the white line.
- Please play at a steady pace. No skipping holes.
- Place all trash in receptacles provided on the course.
- All bunker rakes have been removed. Please smooth footprints made in a bunker with your club or foot.
- Course washrooms are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day.
EXITING THE GOLF COURSE
- Upon completing #18, please follow the signs to the parking lot. All exiting traffic will be on the west side of the clubhouse.
- Please return your used cart to one of the two designated areas and place all cart garbage in the receptacles provided.
Together we can help stop the spread of COVID-19